1. During the use of the manosmile.com webshop, Komáromin Dr. Mónika Kucsák handles the personal information provided to the individual interviewer in accordance with the legislation in force at all times, with particular regard to CXII of 2011 on the right to self-determination and freedom of information. law. An exception to this is the information that is subcontracted to the subcontractor, without which the fulfillment of the order is not feasible, for example the information necessary for delivery to the courier service.
2. When using manosmile.com, technical information (such as log files containing the user's ip address, the time, the URL of the visited page) is recorded, which is not for personal identification, but for statistical purposes. The system also stores data on the user's computer in the form of cookies. Cookies are not suitable for the identification of the user and live during the session.
3. An invoice will be made of the ordered product, which will be stored in the manner and for the period prescribed by the effective legislation.
4. You can request the deletion of your data and user account from the system at any time in writing, but you can independently delete yourself from the list of potential subscribers without deleting your registration. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter either by email, or by using the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletters.
5. Graphics for the products ordered and manufactured in the manosmile.com webshop for marketing purposes (web, social networking sites, newsletter, etc ...) are not required by the customer.